My 30cm birkins

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
I would like to share my latest indulgence

30cm togo rouge garance with pink stitching... and 30cm swift etoupe with white stitching.....

227936931.jpg

Etoupe is swift is so gorgeous... much better than in clemence. I had previously turned down rouge garance in clemence coz I didnt like the way the leather was already slouching even though it was brand new/fresh out of the box. In togo, rouge garance is TDF.

Thanks for sharing, archangel! I agree with you! Rouge Garance in Togo is absolutely lovely! I love the grains on Togo! And Etoupe in swift ... colour is gorgeous!

i agree the etoupe is better in swift, both bags are STUNNING! even though i'm not a huge fan of togo, the rouge is gorgeous in it! please post more pics when you have time, esp of the etoupe! :graucho:

GORGEOUS, Archangel!!!! I adore Togo in a Birkin and that Etoupe in Swift is mouth watering!!!! I am LOVING that color lately......a beautiful neutral! GREAT picks, A!!!!!!

they are too gorgeous for words! love 'em both! (can't wait to see the etoupe IRL)

arch, can you take a zoom picture of the RG with the pink stitching whenever you get the chance? i'd be interested to see. does the pink pop out ove rhte red color? TIA.