My 30 cm Blue Brighton croc Birkin with diamond hardware

Monica

O.G.
Mar 21, 2008
Well... not really. I can only dream about the bag in the title.
Today I bought an Indigo Garden party and a curry ulysses. One of the SA's told me that the store will receive a 30 cm Blue Brighton croc Birkin with diamond hardware. They will call me when it comes in. I will then drool over it at touch it with my sticky fingers.

In real life, croc and diamond is not really my thing. I prefer a more 'casual' look and I prefer the ultra simple look of 'normal leather'. But I think my eyes will pop when I see THIS bag.

What does your dream bag looks like? The one you will probably never own?

I've been in the presence of a 30cm off-black (sorry, don't know the official name) croc Birkin with diamond and white gold hardware...with a staggering $150,000 price tag. But it was pretty incredible.

I've been in the presence of a 30cm off-black (sorry, don't know the official name) croc Birkin with diamond and white gold hardware...with a staggering $150,000 price tag. But it was pretty incredible.

:wtf:
My brain was blurred but I think the price tag for my "Blue brighton, croc, diamond thing" was about 120.000 euro.

^ Yes I think thats about their price, when I was at FSH I remember them being from 120-155 euros..
I agree with Haute Couturess I never say never and my dream bag is a croc birkin with diamonds too

At the moment (because I keep changing my mind as I spot new things on this forum!) my dream bag would be an anthracite nilo croc Lindy.

I love the casual look of the Lindy and for me, in croc it just adds a WOW factor, so here's dreaming.................

Monica, it will certainly be a sight to behold but one thing is for sure: you will not touch it, especially with sticky fingers ;)
I recently saw a gris tourterelle croc with diamonds that was just stunning.
I am a cowgirl however. Get me box or barenia, and my heart beats faster.

Blue brighton croc is really jaw-droppingly gorgeous...mesmerizing actually...but I would end up sitting at home staring at it and never using it!!

I've seen so many crocs with diamonds in the stores, never asked to touch them. The most stunning was a rouge garrance Kelly with diamonds. :drool: But I would never dare to wear it out!

Bleu brighton croc is GORGEOUS! Right up there with Braise. :drool:
I can't wait to see it.
DiamondS, don't you need a sparkly bag for your collection??

I would be pleased with a "simple" potiron Birkin or Ebene....or any "casual" non bling Birkin. I could certainly drool (and would too) if I were to see a croc with diamonds IRL but it isn´t for me (phew,lol)

Kat

While surely it's nice and sparkly, I*m also one of those who would want diamonds other places than on a bag tbh. Actually I think a solid precious metal belt bucle would be more something I would like.

Monica, it will certainly be a sight to behold but one thing is for sure: you will not touch it, especially with sticky fingers ;)
I recently saw a gris tourterelle croc with diamonds that was just stunning.
I am a cowgirl however. Get me box or barenia, and my heart beats faster.

We are so much the same, hello. I'm not so much into exotics, let alone exotics with bling bling. But box or barenia, oh boy!

So that makes me a cowboy, too, although...

brokeback_mountain_14.jpg

...the Brokeback Mountain kind. :P