My 3-year-old is spotting fakes!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So last weekend, I was shopping with my 3-year-old and she sees a woman with what appears to be an LV bag. She says to the woman, "You have an LV bag! My mommy has one. She won it in a writing contest." The woman grinned and said, "You're too young to know what this is. Mine was a gift."

When she walked away, my daughter said, "Mommy, hers looked funny." :nuts: :lol: It was a serious fake. It was supposed to be a Petit Bucket in Black MC canvas. :roflmfao:

2. :roflmfao: Way to go Buttery, you must have been so proud!!

3. How precious! You're teaching your daughter well.

4. Can we use her in the Authenticate me thread????;) How cute is that!!

5. What a clever girl.:yes:

6. wow training them young. good for her! :P

7. Thanks, ladies! What cracks me up is that I have never discussed fakes with her. I was too afraid that she would start asking women, "Is your bag real?":shame: :lol: All she knows is that I have one LV, I look at them online and I let her see the LV cartoon on youtube.com. She noticed something wasn't right about that woman's bag completely on her own.:roflmfao:

8. OMG That's sooo cute!! She must be adorable!

OT:I wanted a girl sooo bad. Alas, I have been blessed with two boys and my oldest could care less about LV.

9. Aww. Kids are freaking awesome.

10. shes a smart girl =D

11. Toooo funny!!! She sounds adorable!!!!

12. So cute!

13. That is too cute!!!! :flowers: :flowers:

14. How cute...I love it!

15. Yes, you should make her a forum member and have her police "Authenticate This" :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice