My 3 year old asked for Hermes for Christmas

1. I told my 3 year old that we would be going windowshopping in order to put together the Christmas list for Santa. She immediately replied, "I know what I want Mama, a scarf from Hermes!" After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing I thought I'd share this with you guys. Perhaps she's been to Hermes too often??
    :wtf:

2. That's is sooooo adorable!!! omg gazoo, you're daughter has definitely been influenced by your taste :lol: Question is, does she know which scarf she wants?

3. So cute! :tender:

4. omg, how cute!!!
    soooo, are you getting her one? ;) The thought of a twilly-like (not necessarily H) scarf around a little ponytail is so adorable....

5. A twilly will look so cute as tied around her ponytail or as a hairband.:yes:

6. My kinda gal! That's hilarious!

7. We should get our daughters together! Mine is 5 and she is getting a pocket square....

Anyone who can say Hermes at age 3 DESERVES a goodie!

8. ohh noo, what have you done! haha that is soo cute, did you tell your SO what she said? I think he should cut up his credit cards now lolol juusttt kidddinnng have fun shopping with your babe!

9. I did not even think to ask if there was a specific one she wanted. :confused1:

Do you guys think it would be opening a humongus can of worms to get her a pocket square or twilly? I guess she could use the twilly in her hair and/or as a belt..... or is the thought just crazy??? Be honest guys - I will not be offended.

10. A twilly would be adorable. My DD uses mine all the time. She uses it as a belt.

11. That is so cute!:biggrin: Are you going to get her one? Now I know what to anticipate when my daughter turns 3 :wtf: I take her into Hermes often enough!:shame:

PS: The twilly would be cute and not OTT.

12. Oh, my God! Your daughter is SOOO cute! :heart:

Oh, my...I gave my daughter a bad Hermes 'exotic-Birkin' influence! She said 'Mommy, I want a pokadot Birkin!'. My 5 year-old daughter loves ostrich skin for sure!:wlae:

13. Aww, that is the cutest thing ever! What an H-diva in the making - lol!!! I wish I had a daughter to share my love for Hermes with. I have 2 boys who hate the color Orange :roflmfao:

14. How adorable!! Children quickly picks up on these things don't they?

15. That's awesome! I just hope my four year old son doesn't ask for one too. :s

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice