My 3 new LOVELIES!!!...NO reveal just PICS!!!

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
As we were super-busy around here for Valentine's Day, the hubby and I didn't get to celebrate until this week...No reveal because I don't have the patience for them, lol!

Here they are, my brand new PINK SABRINA from the boutique and my new Platinum Bridgit and Purple Amanda Satin Clutch from the outlet. By the way, my outlet didn't have any Sabrinas but I was pretty much set on a pink one so I didn't mind paying extra tho the DH did get it on PCE :tup: I've been wearing it as a shoulder bag and it is way more comfy than I thought! Plus, I just adore the ultra-feminine color :cloud9:

The first pic is how my DH presented me my V-day goodies (the Tiffany's box had a silver chain, and there's is a candy box and my card also pictured). The second pic is with flash and the third one is using natural light.
attachment.php

And some modeling pics...

attachment.php

attachment.php

...I AM JUST THRILLED!!! I love Sabrina way more than I thought I would and I've been lusting after Bridgit for a while, especially the platinum one. And the Amanda was just too adorable to pass up...hopefully these new lovelies will keep my Coach addiction in check until Mother's Day :graucho:

Attachments

• pink sabrina bridgit amanda collage.JPG
    pink sabrina bridgit amanda collage.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 945
  • pink sabrina collage.JPG
    pink sabrina collage.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 947
  • bridgit amanda collage.JPG
    bridgit amanda collage.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 939
Gorgeous goodies! Congratulations!

I have never liked that light pink Sabrina much...but it looks SO classy and feminine with the matching scarf and brown shirt! Wow!

You really take the best modeling pics. You could sell me anything. :P

:heart:OOh love your new goodies! :heart:
We are Bridgit bag twins too!
The pink Sabrina looks fab with the Legacy lipgloss keyfob. I think I might clip that thing back on mine too, but I was initially thinking that it kind of hangs too low and would hit the bottom when I set my bag down. I do need to finish my lipgloss though...it's been packed away for some time now.
Anyway, congrats on your new stuff!

Wow, love them ALL! The pink Sabrina was the one I lusted after big time for awhile and would still like to add it to my collection! I have a question, does the leather on it look more smooth or more pebbled?