My 3 month old neverfull, cracking!

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
I've been having storing problems with my never full and can't seem to get it to sit RIGHT! Now I go grab it after I haven't used it in about a month and see it cracking. I don't have a good camera to show you all but its as if the side glazing it cracking. What do I do?!

But I've used it often, do you think that will hurt my chances of getting an exchange/refund?

Not if you're firm. It's probably defective. If you do a search of the forum, you'll find threads from many people who have experienced the same issues. I actually purchased the Neverfull in Ebene last year but I returned it after a week and a half before I had the guts to use it, because I was too paranoid about the chances of it cracking and/or peeling. They are aware of this issue and it will not come as a surprise to them, though they may not admit to you that it is a known issue, for obvious reasons. Just be polite and tell them that it's only three months old and you don't expect such a low quality product for the price you paid. They may offer to repair the bag for you, but again - search and you'll see that people have had their Neverfulls repaired only for the same issue to rear its head again further down the line.

It's a shame because it's a lovely bag. I really wish LV would sort out this issue once and for all so people can enjoy their bags worry free. Good luck, and let us know how you get on!

Yes, that looks the same as all the other pictures that have been posted here. Definitely a defect. You should be fine to exchange. :smile:
I really hope so!! Getting a new one would be awesome, but I'm sad I even have to do this :sad: I plan to buy a bag next week when I go to Miami so maybe me buying another bag will make them more prone to exchange lol Hopefully they exchange it!

Cracking and peeling are well known issue with the NF DE. I've seen a lot of these issues popping up lately. I don't know why LV haven't fix these issues?! You can exchange for another one and it could happen again.

Please can someone urgently help me! So I got taken to Paris by my boyfriend at the weekend for my birthday. My dream happened on Friday (i.e. 5 days ago). I bought a NF GM in DE and a matching DE Emilie purse (had both engraved with my initials). Today is my third day of using my new bag. I noticed on the train this morning the piping around the top of the bag has cracked completely through one day of cinching in (I uncinched the bag when I wasn't walking around in crowds). I'm absolutely gutted. I just am so close to tears. I've been on the phone to LV all morning who have said basically see what happens when I take it back to a London store tonight. I'm so concerned that they won't change it, will send it away for repair. I bought this bag 5 days ago and have been using it for 3! Any advice would be so gratefully received. Also I had to join this forum to ask for help so can't post a new thread so I'm sorry I'm writing on someone elses! Thanks all x

Please can someone urgently help me! So I got taken to Paris by my boyfriend at the weekend for my birthday. My dream happened on Friday (i.e. 5 days ago). I bought a NF GM in DE and a matching DE Emilie purse (had both engraved with my initials). Today is my third day of using my new bag. I noticed on the train this morning the piping around the top of the bag has cracked completely through one day of cinching in (I uncinched the bag when I wasn't walking around in crowds). I'm absolutely gutted. I just am so close to tears. I've been on the phone to LV all morning who have said basically see what happens when I take it back to a London store tonight. I'm so concerned that they won't change it, will send it away for repair. I bought this bag 5 days ago and have been using it for 3! Any advice would be so gratefully received. Also I had to join this forum to ask for help so can't post a new thread so I'm sorry I'm writing on someone elses! Thanks all x

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. Go to a store ASAP. You bought it so recently, they might let you exchange