My humble Hermes Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous! That red GP and pink Birkin are show-stopping pops of color!

P.S. Is that the fabrikor? your collection looks safely displayed in it. nice set-up!

Hello girls,
I have 3 Hermes bags - 2 x Birkins 35s and 1 x Garden Party 36.
I am wanting to add a 4th bag in the future (probably next year).
I always buy pre-owned as I don't want to play the Hermes games and also I can't afford the spend without a bag.

What do you think I should add next? Kelly ? What size and color?
I currently don't have many Hermes as the pricing is quite high.

What do you think would be the best bag for my collection..... I can't see the wood for the trees so to speak.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

unless you are collecting like ornaments
you need to decide what you need a bag for, then what clothes you want it to go with
if you just want to build a collection of Hermes bags, you could buy two or three discomtinued styles and have some wonderful pieces of Hermes quality materials and craftmanship for the cost of one pre-loved Kelly or Birkin.
But does it have to have recognisable Hermes status?
If so a vintage box Kelly - a dark blue, a dark red, a nutty brown (I deliberately avoided Hermes named)

If you want a signature item I would suggest Kelly or Constance in neutral colour, size would be depends on your height. Or you may want to consider Evelyne for weekend casual vibe. Actually really depends on the purpose.

Apart from the strong reds/pinks in your collection I'm seeing more dark, strong neutrals, but still fun.

I think a Kelly would be a great addition, possibly in a smaller size since you have the larger H covered. Brown is an underrated colour, H browns are all fab, or a near white.

If you wear blue at all, Hermes blues are all fantastic! They're my favorite color family from H. I will also say that I do enjoy their yellows also if you're looking for something spring/summery. And I agree with the above posters about an evelyne for a more casual day, or a K28 can also be dressy and casual. Just depends on strap!

Reactions: Hermes Zen
Based on your LV bags I think a Bolide with be the perfect addition to your collection.
You obviously resonate with the Bolide shape and its a beautiful classic Hermes design that also comes with a strap.
I'd Go for a gold Bolide.
Timeless and wonderfully Hermes.
Also they tend to be quite reasonable on the preloved market.
Looking forward to seeing what you choose!

Hello girls,
I have 3 Hermes bags - 2 x Birkins 35s and 1 x Garden Party 36.
I am wanting to add a 4th bag in the future (probably next year).
I always buy pre-owned as I don't want to play the Hermes games and also I can't afford the spend without a bag.

What do you think I should add next? Kelly ? What size and color?
I currently don't have many Hermes as the pricing is quite high.

What do you think would be the best bag for my collection..... I can't see the wood for the trees so to speak.

View attachment 5075005

View attachment 5075006
Well you have the tan/brown/gold color covered with all the LV so I'd recommend the other must-have neutral (in my book)
ETAIN!!!!! The perfect dark grey that goes with almost any outfit. As for style, if you venture off from the tote style to a K or C, please try them before you commit to ensure that style suits you and what really works for you comfortably. Hermes can be tricky.
Can't wait to see what u pick!

Status
Not open for further replies.