my 2nd WOC reveal!!~

This really is a fine little bag. Looks great. You all have convinced me--If I ever need off-white/cream colored I will definitely go for this! Congrats! Enjoy!

thanks everyone! i highly recommend it too cos it can fit more than a normal WOC. the bag also looks better when it is stuffed. the straps are shorter than my sevruga one as well. fits me just nice when i sling it over my body.

thanks everyone! i highly recommend it too cos it can fit more than a normal WOC. the bag also looks better when it is stuffed. the straps are shorter than my sevruga one as well. fits me just nice when i sling it over my body.
Congrats!!! I love mine. It holds a lot of stuff. My criteria was that it hold a Chanel sunglass case along with my cell phone (a Droid) It works for me. I carried it on a cruise a couple of weeks ago and it was so easy to be able to change my outside to inside glasses. The color is perfect, because it's not a dead white, more chalky and non-seasonal. I like it with the little sharp corners on the bottom tucked in.
--Judy