My 2nd slouchy lambskin, and it's an XL jumbo double flap!!!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
and i purchased it from a lovely PFer bulletproofsoul :love:

ever since i got my 1st chanel slouch lambskin which is the olsen tote, i know i will be wanting more LOL
that tote wasn't my 1st chanel lambskin, i've had few vintage before. but none of them are the slouchy type...

when i saw bullet's bag on ebay i know i want it LOL
it's sooo pretty, and it's black. before, i wanted a black olsen tote but i only had a chance of owning a teal one (i think i should be grateful i even ended up having one)
so this double flap is great for me :yahoo:
:heart: the size, 14 1/2 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches high x 5 1/2 inches deep
:heart: the slouchy lambskin
:heart: the colour
:heart: the seller, thank u gina, i promise i will take care of it
but as i have shop like crazy in this early year, i know i have to let some to have some. and bullet is very nice saying that i can pay a down payment and pay the rest when i got the payment of the bag i sold.
just finish the payment and i am sooooo excited!!! :wlae:

here's the pic from bullet, will post IRL and modelling pic when it's here

87222263_o.jpg

:love:Guess what.....I have this gorgeous bag in cream, I have a picture of it on the forum since I was looking for it and Gina helped me with the information to get it.....I love mine......and is not a bag you see everyday......Congrats., great bag, great seller.....she knows sooooooooo much about chanel.....:heart:H:tup:

Huh.... my god... I didn't know it comes in XL... I am so happy for you Sea... this is a beautiful bag, good for you, congrats!!! and it's so nice of Bulletproofsoul for the special payment arrangment ... you guys rock!

thanks ilikepenguins, bagsjunkie, kimalee, habanerita, IceEarl, asl_bebes, Lanier, LT bag lady, ladydeluxe, Syma, danicky.

habanerita
, we're twins LOL
is yours cream or white like the on ebay now?

IceEarl i didn't know too before until i saw this.
honestly i haven't even see this bag before. so it's like love at first sight :P

ladydeluxe i agree, this bag got the same traits with the soft & chain and also the olsen tote IMO