My 2nd slouchy lambskin, and it's an XL jumbo double flap!!!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
and i purchased it from a lovely PFer bulletproofsoul :love:

ever since i got my 1st chanel slouch lambskin which is the olsen tote, i know i will be wanting more LOL
that tote wasn't my 1st chanel lambskin, i've had few vintage before. but none of them are the slouchy type...

when i saw bullet's bag on ebay i know i want it LOL
it's sooo pretty, and it's black. before, i wanted a black olsen tote but i only had a chance of owning a teal one (i think i should be grateful i even ended up having one)
so this double flap is great for me :yahoo:
:heart: the size, 14 1/2 inches wide x 9 1/2 inches high x 5 1/2 inches deep
:heart: the slouchy lambskin
:heart: the colour
:heart: the seller, thank u gina, i promise i will take care of it
but as i have shop like crazy in this early year, i know i have to let some to have some. and bullet is very nice saying that i can pay a down payment and pay the rest when i got the payment of the bag i sold.
just finish the payment and i am sooooo excited!!! :wlae:

here's the pic from bullet, will post IRL and modelling pic when it's here

ilikepenguins

Finally a PhD!
O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
Boston
BEAUTIFUL! love the slouch and it definitely will fit a ton...lucky girl! can't wait to see your modeling pics when you get it!

habanerita

O.G.
May 1, 2006
:love:Guess what.....I have this gorgeous bag in cream, I have a picture of it on the forum since I was looking for it and Gina helped me with the information to get it.....I love mine......and is not a bag you see everyday......Congrats., great bag, great seller.....she knows sooooooooo much about chanel.....:heart:H:tup:

IceEarl

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Huh.... my god... I didn't know it comes in XL... I am so happy for you Sea... this is a beautiful bag, good for you, congrats!!! and it's so nice of Bulletproofsoul for the special payment arrangment ... you guys rock!

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
It's a stunning bag and the leather looks so soft! Congrats, can't wait for your modeling pics!

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
It reminds me of the Jessica Alba's soft and chain flap! Very slouchy, lambskin and large in size. Edgy look too!

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
summer land
www.bagcrazeblog.com
thanks ilikepenguins, bagsjunkie, kimalee, habanerita, IceEarl, asl_bebes, Lanier, LT bag lady, ladydeluxe, Syma, danicky.

habanerita
, we're twins LOL
is yours cream or white like the on ebay now?

IceEarl i didn't know too before until i saw this.
honestly i haven't even see this bag before. so it's like love at first sight :P

ladydeluxe i agree, this bag got the same traits with the soft & chain and also the olsen tote IMO

Apr 8, 2007
California
That bag is stunning. I remember seeing it on ebay. Do you know the info on it? I remember just stumbling across it. It's so gorgeous!!!

Congrats!