My 2nd Sabrina

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OK, I just stopped by to look in Macys and found my 2nd Sabrina. But it was on sale!!! 30% + 20% macys coupon and I just fell in love with chocolate brown :P

2nd Sabrina (12947 SMALL OpArt brown)
    [​IMG]

1st Sabrina (12948 LARGE patent camel) I found this at outlet last year.
    [​IMG]

2. I love them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Beautiful!!!!!

4. I adore them both!! I think Sabrina is one of the few bags that I love just as much in both canvas and leather and that's saying a lot since all my bags are leather! Great find :smile:

5. That brown is very pretty...the first one you have I just recently learned about and really really liked!! Then I learned it was htf now...

6. I love the brown and brass it's so pretty. Do you know if they had the large sabrina?

7. Don't you just love Sabrina's - both of yours, are just beautiful.

8. Great color! Congratulations.

9. i fell in love and snagged an acorn one a few weeks ago. congrats on yours =]

10. Love them!!! Congrats

11. Love your Sabrina's. I noticed u still have the tag on the Camel Patent. Why haven't u used her yet? She is gorgeous! Rip that tag off girl and carry her :biggrin: this is one beautiful bag! Congrats!

12. OMG I want those bags!!!!!! Beautiful:smile:

13. Very Pretty!!!!
    Congrats!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

14. Thanks all. I prefer to carry shoulder bags but now it's time to transition into the satchel. I like carrying Sabrina on my arm or hand and the option to switch to shoulder strap if needed. It is such a classic and pretty style. Now I am concerned that I might end up also getting the new MFF versions to add to my collection:smile:

15. Large Sabrina Patent Leather 12948
    15"(L) X 9"(H) X 5 3/4"(W)

Medium Madison Sabrina OpArt 12947
    12.5" (L) x 6.5" (H) x 5.5" (W)

[​IMG]