My 2nd pair of Louboutins: Silver Miminette Wedges!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My second pair of Louboutins! Aaaaah!!!

I was at Neiman's today and they were having a huge shoe sale. Got this last pair for $381!! Couldn't resist, they look so fab! Reminds me of the shine from the LV Miroir line...without further adieu:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are so comfortable, but run very small! I usually fit 6 1/2 but these are 7 1/2! Regardless, they feel so great and I cannot wait to wear them tomorrow!!! I know mooks has the black patent pair and I was about to get those too but they didn't have my size...I think silver is refreshing though!

2. omg u r so lucky u got those on sale. CONGRAT!!!! i have the gold ones. WHich other shoes did they have on sale??

3. I also came home with some Fendi ballet flats, on sale for $250! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

4. Congrats!!!!

5. love both pairs!

6. Lovely, I have them in black patent

7. love both shoes, congrats!!

8. congrats, such a good deal :love:

9. those are so cute! I want....

I've got those Fendi flats, too, they are adorable (unfortunately I paid full price!)

10. Oh, i love the fendi flats. Congrats. Great deals!

11. Congrats, they're adorable!

12. thank you all :heart:

13. I love both pairs, congrats!

14. i luv both pairs, congrats!

15. Congrats Beautiful!
    I am pretty sure I have seen your wedges in red and blue... Owel Beautiful shoes!
    Emma
    x