My 2nd LV purchase in 3 days!!

1. The other day I got the Pochette Cosmetique, which I love to pieces. However, I still wanted a small shoulder bag. So today I went back to LV and looked at the Pochettes. I looked at the Monogram and the Epis. The Monogram is nice, but just didn't really love it. All the Epis were beautiful, but they seemed a bit too dressy for my casual style. Then I remembered looking at the Navona on eluxury, so I asked to see that. At first the SA couldn't find it even though it said in the computer they had one. Finally after looking in a little closet, there it was. I fell in love with it immediatly, especially after seeing the beautiful red interior :love: . Here are a few pics

DSC01286.JPG DSC01278.JPG DSC01283.JPG
  2. VERY cute!! Good for you! :smile:

3. Really cute!

4. great choice, congrats! :smile:

5. Congrats! I love the Navona! :yahoo:

6. Very cute! Congrats and enjoy!

7. Great choice! How fun to make two purchases in 3 days -- and hey, the week's not over yet!! I wonder what the record is for new LV purchases in one week??

8. those are so cute, congrats!

9. very nice

10. Thanks everyone!

I know hehe...I was eyeing up the Damier Speedy. I think if I told my SO that I want another one he will take away my computer lol

11. OMG! :yahoo: You NEED a Damier Speedy!! :jammin:

12. Cute! Congrats!

13. Congrats on your purchases! i love both, you have such a great taste!

14. I know, it was gorgeous!!

15. Great purchase. I don't think I have seen that one before. I really like it. :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice