My 2nd Coach!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Yes, this is not my first one.. But I never posted the pics of my first Coach Goodies.. :biggrin: It was a wallet and I use it everyday. :biggrin:

My second Coach is a signature bangle that my sister gave to me when she went back from USA. She studied there for a year and this is what she got me when she came back here in Hong Kong! :yahoo:

I tried using it already yesterday, and it's soo gorgeous! I'm still looking forward to owning a Coach Handbag! Hehe!

Attachments

• DSC04832.JPG
    DSC04832.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC04834.JPG
    DSC04834.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC04835.JPG
    DSC04835.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 44
omigosh! i have the exact same wallet in the same color! i love it! my boyfriend bought it for me last year when we were at the coach outlet in vacaville together. don't you love it? plus the signature lining? soooo pretty!

i love that bracelet!

Thanks bagologist!! And I'm looking forward with owning a Coach Handbag too! My longest lust with Coach handbags is the Legacy Satchel!! Hehe! But I can't find a white.. Is there any white one released anyway?! :biggrin:

lunatwinkle: Yes!! I love this wallet very much.. Thanks! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: A friend of mine bought it for me when she went to USA for a holiday last December. :biggrin: I love it.. It fits with every handbag I use and the color is sooo beautiful! :biggrin:

^thanks cginny! :biggrin: Ohhh I forgot to mention.. That is not my older sister who got my bangle... It's my younger sister! :biggrin: I don't have any older sister! :biggrin:

Thanks knuttybar!! It's soo gorgeous! I was thinking of a Signature Legacy satchel with white leather instead of blue.. Was that ever released??

rethreads & blew415: Thanks! :biggrin:

^thanks bethann! Actually, she's asking something in return. LOL. That's why she's sweet! Haha.. At least she's sweet and thoughtful and it's all worth it! :biggrin: