~ My 2nd Celine! and its PINK!

Thank You All So Much!
:heart::dothewave:

I actually just got a call from the Celine boutique in Dubai LOL!

PS. The strap is really giving me a hard time. I don't know if I attached it correctly.. wonder why it doesnt come attached to the bag already =s is there any guide on how to do it?

I was admiring your beautiful pics and then I noticed your comment about your camera! LOL! Your bag is so pretty, what a great pop of color! And I think your pics are gorgeous!

haha! awww, thank you very much :flowers: my cam sort of washed out the real color so I had to do a liiitle editing to brighten up the pictures ^.^

Hi Ladies!

After doing a LOT of searching and hunting, I was finally able to locate the Celine medium Box in Hibiscus Pink!

I had put my name on the waiting list at the Dubai boutique but got no calls. I contacted KZ and AR but they were all sold out as well. Then finally I decided to call the Saks store in SF. They had one in stock and gave me the item number so I used it to place an order using their Store Locator service. Its my first time using that and I must say I'm very impressed :tup: they processed the order and shipped it very quick!

Hibiscus Pink is such a gorgeoussss color I've never owned such a bright pink before. Its my second Celine so far :graucho: I got a Mini Luggage in smooth Camel not too long ago hahaha I'm quickly becoming a Celine addict!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a crappy cam so I tried to edit the lighting on some pictures to get it to be as close to the real color as possible.

What do you all think?
OMG I'm obsessed! You're so lucky. Was it $3400-ish?

foxyqt said:
Hi Ladies!

After doing a LOT of searching and hunting, I was finally able to locate the Celine medium Box in Hibiscus Pink!

I had put my name on the waiting list at the Dubai boutique but got no calls. I contacted KZ and AR but they were all sold out as well. Then finally I decided to call the Saks store in SF. They had one in stock and gave me the item number so I used it to place an order using their Store Locator service. Its my first time using that and I must say I'm very impressed :tup: they processed the order and shipped it very quick!

Hibiscus Pink is such a gorgeoussss color I've never owned such a bright pink before. Its my second Celine so far :graucho: I got a Mini Luggage in smooth Camel not too long ago hahaha I'm quickly becoming a Celine addict!

I have a crappy cam so I tried to edit the lighting on some pictures to get it to be as close to the real color as possible.

What do you all think?

Oh it's beautiful Hun! I love bright colored bags & absolutely love the hibiscus. Amazing. Mod pics please!!!