My 2nd Balenciaga!

XCCX

Instagram @thediarentist
O.G.
Nov 23, 2009
Hi!

I just got this bueaty today! An 09 Framboise flat clutch with GSH!

I must say that I do love the color, it is a very pretty shade of pink.. but I'm usually a very neutral person (except for a mustard yellow Marc Jacobs stam and a red Miu Miu).. So I'm kind of not sure if this is the pink that I want.. I know I wanted a pink (small leather good as clutch or a wallet), i knew I wanted silver hardware.. but would like to know your thoughts about this specific shade?

I would describe it as a sexy pink.. not a girly pink nor a yummy candy pink, if that makes sense? lol

Thoughts???

IMG-20130128-00743_zps660de05f.jpg

Oh and my 1st was an 09 Praline Midday with GSH :love:

Hi!

I just got this bueaty today! An 09 Framboise flat clutch with GSH!

I must say that I do love the color, it is a very pretty shade of pink.. but I'm usually a very neutral person (except for a mustard yellow Marc Jacobs stam and a red Miu Miu).. So I'm kind of not sure if this is the pink that I want.. I know I wanted a pink (small leather good as clutch or a wallet), i knew I wanted silver hardware.. but would like to know your thoughts about this specific shade?

I would describe it as a sexy pink.. not a girly pink nor a yummy candy pink, if that makes sense? lol

Thoughts???

IMG-20130128-00743_zps660de05f.jpg

Oh and my 1st was an 09 Praline Midday with GSH :love:

I get it :yes:
It's very pretty ... not in a girly way of course :P
I hope you'll have lots of fun carrying this gorgeous clutch.
I have a GH Flat Clutch and I use it all the time.
Many congrats and enjoy it.

Thanks to all of you!

I do love the color but it turned out to be more saturated than I expected, that's why I'm wondering???

I wanted a paler\baby pink bag but found this for a good price and I can't say that the color isn't lovely!