My 25% sale order arrived!

1. OMG, I am in love! :love: This bag is a keeper. Again, it looks 1000% better in person than online or catalog. I also took a pic of my scarves and keyfob.

coach6.JPG coach8.JPG coach7.JPG beagle.JPG
  2. Wow, beautiful!
    Great choice!
    Love the doggy keychain and scarves, too.

3. This bag is really beautiful! I got it in the chocolate color for my mom! It's huge too b/c she has so much stuff but she had room to spare.

4. :drool: It's beautiful! I have it on my wishlist on the Coach website, I email it to my Hubby ... hmmm .. on a weekly basis! LOL

CONGRATS!

5. Yay, congratulations Becca! I saw that tote in real life for the first time last weekend and it is SO much bigger in person, its beautiful!

I love the stripe scarf, is it sheer?

6. It's beautiful and I love the accessories! Enjoy!

7. Wow! That ia a beauty!

8. So pretty! Congrats congrats :smile:

9. No the striped scarf is not sheer. It is huge! I saw it wrapped around a manniquen (sp?) and it looked so cute. It comes in different color stripes to match the striped bag collection. Even though it does not go, here is a pic with the bag and the sheer black scarf.

coachscarf.JPG
  10. I love how it looks with the scarf!

11. I looove the keyfob, so cute !

12. becca, were you the one with the beagle pup? someone else here has a spoiled rotten beagle, too...

13. Wow, beautiful stuff. Love the keyfob

14. I love everything you got--specially the scarves.

15. Congrats Becca!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice