My 20th birthday surprise!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Birthday and wow did you get some awesome gifts from your loved ones..

2. Happy Birthday K! I remember reading your thread about your wallet conundrum. I’m glad your boyfriend was smart enough to buy it for you on your birthday – what a sweetie! Fab gifts – you made out well!!!

3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kimalee.
    So glad you got the Dogon Compact, what a lovely thoughtful BF you have.
    Love Blue Jean, and your notebook is gorgeous.
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day.

4. :party:Happy Birthday Kimalee!!!:party:
    Wow what a kind and thoughtful friend! Enjoy all of your beautiful H!

5. Happy birthday, kimalee!!
    Sounds like you had a smashing time! Since you're hoping for a matching bag, I suggest a BJ Picotin! hahaha, I know you've been lusting after this bag too?
    Anyhow, enjoy them!

6. Happy B-day!

I'm glad you got the dogon wallet! But the best of all, you have amazing BF!

7. Happy Birthday! Fantatic gifts!! Hope you had a wonderful day!

8. Happy Birthday! That was a lovely story and H is even better when its a gift!

9. Happy Birthday! Wonderful Presents for you...I hope your day was spectacular~

10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMALEE!! And congratulations on such lovely birthday presents! :party:

11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and congrats on your lovely wallet and ulysse....the wallet is definitely meant to be for you. enjoy!

12. Happy Birthday ! Your BF is really sweet to get you such lovely pressies !

13. Happy Birthday to you! You have some amazing gifts there!!

14. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!! and of course! Congrats!!!!

15. Aww... what a sweet BF you got there! Happy birthday and enjoy your new treasures!!