My 2010 Collections

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been goofing off on Polyvore and decided I would do a "photo" of the LV items I currently have in my collection. This sort of grew into more of my collection, then other collections. So, if you have a collection photo that you want to share, feel free to join in!

My 2010 LV collection:

[​IMG]

Trying to decide what should join this collection next...maybe the Odeon PM or the Mon Monogram Speedy... :shrugs:

My 2010 "LV plus" (Coach not included) collection:

[​IMG]

And my now-bordering-on-crazy OP Sunnies collection:

[​IMG]

2. wow ! love your collections......:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

3. nice pic !

4. Wow you have an amazing collection!

5. Very Nice

6. Great Collection! I love your artsy and your balenciaga bag, it looks gorgous, your sunnies are incredible! Thanks for sharing!

7. fabulous!! :ghi5:

8. Thanks, everyone!

I have gone quite overboard on the sunnies! Really need to cut myself off in that department. I think my collection is complete. I have been debating whether to keep the Balenciaga. The color is the most perfect color EVER...the color of the Caribbean ocean, but I never carry it. Ugh! I don't seem to carry anything but LV these days...

9. great collection! congrats!

10. Wonderful collection!

11. LVOE your collection!!

12. Nice collection :smile:

13. Nice collection and greate photos!!

14. great collection & cute pic!

15. Hi looks great but what is OP? Is it Oliver Peoples?