My 2007 Modern Chain is retarded

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
Um, I just unstuffed my modern chain for the first time and snapped it shut-to only find its retarded. Its warped almost. I don't know if its normal, the top after you snap it does not close straight. What should I? Should I return?

The leather on the new MC totes looks odd to me. It has a wrinkled effect to begin with so it doesnt surprise me that some bags would be misshapen. This seems like a bag that you need to hand pick to ensure you get the best one out of the whole lot.

BTW, I hope the mods will change the word retarded in the subject of your post. I'm not usually one to be all PC and offended, but in this case better wording could have been chosen.

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but my modern chain always gets tangled within itself! The individual links somehow get stuck and I have to go through the whole chain and fix each one. This happens every time and I have it on TWO bags - both that I bought directly from Chanel!!

sorry roey, i should have been more pc. how about MY MODERN CHAIN HAS ISSUES? :tup:
however, after playing with it and unstuffing it all the way and reshaping its not so bad. however, i am alittle disappointed. First a thread was loose in my rock and chain cc's and now this. You think spending over 2k on a bag it wouldn't happen....
I think Chanel is raising the prices to pay their labor more-to make a better product maybe?

Thanks for your support coldplaylover. :biggrin: Maybe when Swanky sees this she'll change the title to "has issues". A much better choice memyselfI !

And now back to the MC. I have the e/w version that doesn't stay straight across the top when snapped shut. See my avatar where it curves inward. That's normal.