My 2 new reveals! -- Speedy 30 and Palermo PM PICS>>> :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. here you go guys! I hope this helps someone out.
    For reference im 5''5 110lbs.
    Love both these bags :smile: This will be my 2nd and 3rd bags from LV and im very happy with them , I think they will be great staples for me.
    Offcourse im thinking on what to get next already lol..........not till next spring thou.

Attached Files:

2. congrats! Great choices =)

3. Congrats! Both great bags! I am loving the Palermo PM.

4. congrats!! the Palermo is next on my list as well! they look great on you!

5. Congrats! LVoe both of them on you esp the Palermo!

6. thanks! the palermo is my fave, but the damier speedy will get me through the cold rainy wintery days here in Canada :smile:

7. Both are great bags!!! Congrats.

8. Love both of these! Congrats! And they look fab on you!

9. Ohhhhh two amazing pieces, enjoy them!!

10. wonderful choices! congrats and enjoy!

11. Congrats! Love both bags!! The speedy damier 30 looks amazing on you ... I want this for myself as my next purchase!! :smile:

12. SAI: LOL I was just debating returning the damier to get the one you got the Idylle fusain! I love both thou :smile:

13. Congrats!! :smile:

14. thx :smile: I want to get a little patina on the palermo gotta start wearin her asap before the snow comes!

15. Big congrats!