My 2 new handbags

1. Well girls what can I say this forum has not been good for me 2 new bags one yesterday one today, this week I will be getting in the mail from elux my lv speedy 30 and the black mc speedy 30 plus I bought from a friend the cerises bucket (ups has it, it gets here monday) :biggrin: I think I have a new record 5 handbags in one week :blink: well here are the ones i have with me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 0o0o00o0o - your collection is growing quickly! And it sounds like you've got some really great pieces coming!!!!!
    congrats!!!!

3. Very pretty bags - congrats!! I love the Coach one.. their new summer bags are so cute :love:

4. Nice!

5. I'm loving the color of the coach!

6. Congrats on your new bags ... can't wait to see pics of the others when they arrive!

7. Yay!

8. I will take lots of photos when they arrive, the days are going by so much slower this week

9. very pretty!

10. I love the outlets! Such wonderful buys!

11. Congrats on your new bags!!!

12. Love them both!

Im seriously wanting a Coach in that shape. Im thinking of the new optic one that just came out.

So pretty! Enjoy

13. I saw the CK bag in Macy's the other day. Cute!

14. I love the Coach, I've always like the khaki colour especially. Congrats !

15. pretty bags, congrats

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice