My 2 new friends

I am so happy that he got BOTH. They will always be together forever. I made the same kinda decision. I adopted Star, my first foster kitten, and I was bottle-feeding Chiclet and Wrigley for the next foster kittens. When time came to return, I wanted to adopt them, too, but my husband wanted only two cats and not three. I convinced him two cats is no different than three. Now Chiclet and Wrigley are almost 7 years old and they are always together! You will have a blast seeing them grow!!!

He named his BOOTZ b/c he's fiesty like the girl from FLAVOR OF LOVE /CHARM SCHOOL ( LOL) and he has white paws.

Bootz! That made me chuckle...cute name! The other one could be Flav. hehehe!

Glad your boyfriend had the heart to keep them together...they will thank you both with a lifetime of fun!

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

You guys....We spoke to our landlord today and she said NO PETS ALLOWED!!!

I am so heartbroken right now and I have to get rid of them.

The contract that we received at the time of moving in said that pets were allowed so we asked her about it and she said those papers were intended for the other property they run.

But either way, I am leaving back to FL soon and no one will be home to watch after them.

I am so sad...

Btw, I named the other kitten CASHMERE. <<Bc his fur is so soft & luxurious. he he..