my 2 new fav products!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Crockpot liners and the banquet crockpot classic meals!

I made the chicken one, and was pleasently surprised to find, big chicken chunks and good looking veggies. I plopped the liner in the crockpot, the stuff in the bag and that was it.

The kids and DH loved it.

With the liner, the cleanup was a snap.

So for less than 10 minutes labor about $5 - 6, it was good tasting and good for them!

:yahoo: :yahoo: Yahoo! :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. Yeah, aren't those liners great? I think Marie Callender also has the crockpot meals now too. Here's an easy crockpot recipe that I make:

Slice onion(s) and put in the bottom of a crockpot. Next I cut a big round steak into four or five smaller pieces, salt and pepper them, and lay on top of the onions. Next, just pour an eight-ounce can of tomato sauce over everything (larger can if you want more gravy). Cook on low for 8-10 hours. This is so easy and so good. I always make mashed potatoes with this so we can use the gravy from the swiss steak.

3. This sounds like a good idea! I'll need to find some vegetarian meals though.

4. OMG there's such a thing as crockpot liners?! I must look into this. I'm so out of it LOL. The other day I must have scrubbed the darn thing for 20 minutes. I'm googling it right now!