My 2 NEW Bbags are HERE!!!

Pretty colors!! I love both! :heart: Congrats!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
p.s. The handles on my sandstone city are also lighter if you compare it to the rest of the bag. I wonder why? :confused1:
I can hardly tell the difference on your aqua, though - it is so gorgeous! Such a vibrant shade!

Woo-hoo both are beautiful! Congrats my AquaTwin! ;) I wore my Aqua out for the first time today and love it! I can't stop looking at it every chance I get in a window, mirror, everywhere!

I am quite liking the Shoulder in Naturel. Is it small? Too small? What are you planning on carrying in it?

I do love your current collection too. And your doggie. [=

I am quite liking the Shoulder in Naturel. Is it small? Too small? What are you planning on carrying in it?

I do love your current collection too. And your doggie. [=

I like Natural a lot, too, and I wanted to get it in something small so I could keep it as clean as possible. I have a Greige First and I actually think this bag will work better with all colors than the Greige because Greige has more grey in it. If you look on ateliernaff.com it will tell you the measurements of the Shoulder but it is pretty small. I would use it more for going out at night or for running errands where I don't need to carry a lot. Thanks so much!