My 2 new babies

katyman

O.G.
Jul 16, 2006
My DH flew to the UK for a short trip last Sunday with my son. They were there to watch a football match of all things. :rolleyes:

Anyway I made a booking on a beige GST at the Chanel @Sloane Street and I asked him to pick it up for me. My DH is not the type that likes to be bothered too much with details so I had to make all the arrangements via the phone with this absolutely wonderful SA and all my DH had to do was go to the store, pick up the bags, pay and leave.

I had called the SA a few days beforehand, however, initially the bag was not in stock. Luckily, the SA managed to reserve one for me just in time before my DH went there. Even more luckily, while my DH was there, he was offered a red medium flap in lambskin.

My DH is fully aware of my quest to get a red classic flap. I’ve been trying to get one for quite some time but without much luck. Probably with this in mind, he decided to get it for me as a present.

Did I mention how much I Love my DH? :heart:

He came home late last Thursday night with my two bags nicely wrapped in their famous Chanel black boxes.

BTW, with the weak British pound, I would pay about 1300 pounds more if I were to buy the two bags in Dubai.

These two bags will be my 10th & 11th Chanel bags....I've now got my eye on a PST in red caviar :graucho:

Some pics are attached....

Attachments

• GST.jpg
    GST.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 214
  • redflap.jpg
    redflap.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 401