My 2 LV's

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. You lot are the experts right, here are my Louis Vuittons. I wanna know are they fake or not. I got them off of my cousin yesterday. I don't think she would buy fakes but maybe she didn't know. So here they are...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sorry, but those are definitely fake.

3. Not an expert, but they don't look right :huh:

4. I've never seen that theda, 1st pic before. Both pics doesn't seem appear real to me.

5. i agree with the above. i'm sorry but they don't look real. i've never seen a theda like that nor have i seen an mc speedy like that either.

6. definetly fake.

7. Oh gosh, they're fake. Sorry!

8. speedy is fake, not sure but a the theda, something about it looks wrong.

9. theda is fake cuz it was never made in that color combo/print..

and the speedy is fake.. it should look like this:
    [​IMG]

not to mention, theda's retailed for over $1,000 a piece (pricey lil punks, i say!) for a monogram, let alone any other color/etc.
    and the MC speedies retail for over $1,700 a piece, so unless your cousin makes TONS OF DOUGH to be handing off LV like candy, she got them at a cart at the mall for $20 each.

10. Sorry to say :sad: but they are both knockoffs.If you paid your cousin for these bags I hope she will refund your money.

11. Yikes... did she give them to you or did you have to pay her for those?

12. Yup, both fakes. :sad:

13. Both are horrible fakes I'm afraid.:sick:

14. She just gave them too me. Probz cause she went to america last year and like got real stuff for cheap. And realised these were fakes hehe x I have a graffiti bag aswell it say Louis Vuitton Parisv all under each other. So i reckon thats a fake. Anyone here any good with reckonising D&G Bags too?

15. Even from the not-so-good quality of the pictures, you can still tell that the bags themselves are not of good quality. Get your money back from your cousin!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice