my 2 bag organizers in the corner of my bedroom

Senbei

H-tastic!
O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
California or Somewhere in the Air
It reminds me of those shoe racks that you put on the back of the door. That does look pretty cool, though it is a bit intimidating at the same time.

Maybe because I'm only 5'4" but if I was standing in front of a wall of bags, I wouldn't know which one to choose! :ninja:

S

sl57

Thanks, yeah I like to think of it as artwork!
No they do not get dusty as I take them down lovongly every month and give them the once over.
Pretty much all the bags have dustcovers, But I prefer to put them in the bags and let the styles show!
Took me a few years to collect, Have to show them off! haha

S

sl57

Haha..no but thats a good idea, I use my husband who is 6ft 2" and a walking stink (cane) and he unhooks the top bags for me.

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Great idea, looks like an art installation! I'm trying to figure out something so that I can see my bags, but protect them from dust etc. I think it might help me to change handbags more frequently if I'm not just looking at boring dustbags.... Thanks for the inspiration!

bagatella

Jul 28, 2007
Very nice! If I bought that, it would have to go on the back of my door because the last thing I need is for DH to constantly view my collection!