My 2 Ashers!

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
So I'm usually too lazy to post pics of my bigs on tpf, but I thought I'd share these pics since I'm so in love w/ Treesje right now. Here are my plum and black asher. I just bought the plum and the black I've had for a few months now.

Plum is notoriously hard to capture accurately, but I tried. :P Forgive the darkness in the photos, it was late late afternoon when I took these, and flash would have just ruined the color of the plum.

P1010363.jpg

P1010364.jpg

P1010367.jpg

Modeling Pic - I'm 5'5"

P1010369.jpg

Look at these 2 smoooshy babies (black is empty... plum has some everyday items in it)

P1010371.jpg

Staring at the sunset together..... (I know I'm a dork)

Can't wait for a magnolia in the fall!! I'm going to the Kitson event btw, and will definitely be posting pics of it.

Thanks for the compliments ladies! My plum Asher is my new HG. I didn't even think that it would be, although I've always admired the color/design. But I knew once I laid my hands on it, that it deserved HG status :yahoo:

can't have too many ashers! those are both beautiful! Love the plum, but I think everyone should have a black in the asher. It's almost like having a black bal, just so timeless and classic. congrats!