My 2.55 Darksilver dilemma....please help!!!

fabpenne

Nov 19, 2007
hello again :smile:.. i m having a dark silver dilemma and really need ur guys input. :smile: Ok, i 've already owned the Fall 08 dark silver, which i like its true color of dark silver so much,however, i m also recently just falling in love into another dark silver which are; 07 dark silver ( bronze undertone) , and also the SS 08 ( purple undertone).....

i'm wondering whether should i get another dark silver? if so what should i do? :shrugs:

1. keep my fall DS 08 and + get the DS 07
2. keep my fall DS 08 and + get the DS SS 08
3. sell my DS fall 08 and get the SS 08
4. keep my fall 08 and doing nothing
5. keep my fall 08 and looking for the new DS 09 ( and hoping that karl will release the new DS again ) :rolleyes:

thanks sooo much

I have the F07 DS 226 and I also have the SS08 DS 224, they are very different from each other. I love the warm undertones of the F07! I would go for it, but keep the F08 DS also.....

Hmm, tough one. I found that the fall '08 DS, while beautiful, didn't work well with my wardrobe, etc. If you truly love that one, I would keep it, and add the '07 DS - so option 1. :smile: I have the '07 226 DS reissue (as well as the '08 spring 227 DS), and the '07 is stunningly gorgeous... probably my favorite metallic reissue, if I had to pick one. The color just has so much depth and is such a chameleon. :love: Also, between the fall '08, spring '08, and '07, the first two are the most similar IMO, so I would get the '07 for a little DS variety!