My 2.55 Black Patent <3

My fiance (Im using his account because mine is inactive hence unable to post :P) and I made a day trip to Paris yesterday just for fun as I had free compensation tickets from Eurostar and unexpectedly came home with a Chanel bag!!!! :yahoo:

I knew I should have stayed away from 31 Rue Cambon! Haha!! I have been wanting another Chanel bag for quite some time now but it was such a compulsive purchase! But its oh so gorgeous..i couldnt help it!! J'adore!!

I just want to share my joy!!!
:cloud9::heart:

Attachments

• Chanel 1.jpg
    Chanel 1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 119
  • Chanel 2.jpg
    Chanel 2.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Chanel 3.jpg
    Chanel 3.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,061
attachment.php

Hi Ladies! Thank you so much for your comments, i appreciate it very much. This is only my second Chanel bag so im very much a newbie here. Forgive me if i make mistakes on Chanel terms!

No5 & AMG - Yes it is a double flap and im not sure if it is for the cruise but i have read from the forum somewhere that they usually only sell patents for Cruise collection so im guessing it is!

DesertChick - Sorry... =.= What do you mean by tag details?

Nanh - My bad...i've been trying to read up on the Chanel 101s and I guess it is indeed a Chanel Classic?

Is the term 2.55 only used for Reissue?

xx

Thanks OP. Yes its Cruise then....This is the bag I'm waiting for...:yahoo:but am in the UK so a bit more time to wait...

Would you mind posting pictures of the double flap if you are able to please...how do you find the size inside??

Yes 2.55 is for reissue only. This is a timeless classic but cruise. It is beautiful all the same. May you wear her in good health and enjoy :biggrin:

Thanks OP. Yes its Cruise then....This is the bag I'm waiting for...:yahoo:but am in the UK so a bit more time to wait...

Would you mind posting pictures of the double flap if you are able to please...how do you find the size inside??

Yes 2.55 is for reissue only. This is a timeless classic but cruise. It is beautiful all the same. May you wear her in good health and enjoy :biggrin:

Does anyone know how I can change the Post title, seeing as its Classic and not 2.55?

no5 - Thank you very much, no5! I hope you are able to get it as well! Can you order it from the Chanel shops in London/UK? I took some pictures of the double flap..I hope its good enough! The lighting in my room was playing tricks on me :P And for me i think the size is just perfect! Its not too big and not too small for me..but then I dont usually carry around a lot of stuff anyway! Are you planning to get the same size? or bigger?

Attachments

• Chanel1.jpg
    Chanel1.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Chanel2.jpg
    Chanel2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 217
  • Chanel3.jpg
    Chanel3.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 212
  • Chanel5.jpg
    Chanel5.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 269
  • Chanel4.jpg
    Chanel4.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 210
Urgh....Sorry no5, the pictures turned out so tiny because they kept saying my photo size exceeds the limit which is ridiculously at 197 KB! Phbbttt!

Final one! :yahoo:

Attachments

• Chanel6.jpg
    Chanel6.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 182