My 1st YSL purchase (YSL Zip Hobo) thinking it was meant to be...

vanbruntsa

purses/shoes/bling!
O.G.
Feb 16, 2008
So I happened to be in Saks tonight just browsing and stumbled across this bag. I did a double take and well there it was in the sale pile. Picked it up and it is the softest leather ever. I asked the SA about it and she said someone had it on hold and then ended up not buying it. I really like it and just searched TPF to get some more info on this bag. I had been wanting a new leather hobo but nothing really caught my eye. I like classic, timeless pieces and this bag is just that. Oh and I guess it is not so bad that it was only $637! I'm totally excited about it! :biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 108
  • ysl.jpg
    ysl.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 82
  • ysl front.jpg
    ysl front.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 79
  • ysl s.jpg
    ysl s.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 89
  • flat.jpg
    flat.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 73
Hey, we're bag twins! This has become my fave bag of all! It's so soft, functional, easy to carry, and I get lots of compliments on it. The color is really versatile too; I can wear it with anything and everything.

Congrats!

Congrats!!! I have this bag in black (my first YSL - and NOT my last), and I adore it!!! Great buy!!!

If they made it in red I would seriously buy it again - it's brilliant!!!

Does anyone know if YSL will be doing this one in more colors in the future?

Congrats!!! I have this bag in black (my first YSL - and NOT my last), and I adore it!!! Great buy!!!

If they made it in red I would seriously buy it again - it's brilliant!!!

Does anyone know if YSL will be doing this one in more colors in the future?

I don't know but that'd be awesome! I wanna get another one too and red would be a great color!