My 1st YSL purchase (YSL Zip Hobo) thinking it was meant to be...

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I happened to be in Saks tonight just browsing and stumbled across this bag. I did a double take and well there it was in the sale pile. Picked it up and it is the softest leather ever. I asked the SA about it and she said someone had it on hold and then ended up not buying it. I really like it and just searched TPF to get some more info on this bag. I had been wanting a new leather hobo but nothing really caught my eye. I like classic, timeless pieces and this bag is just that. Oh and I guess it is not so bad that it was only $637! I'm totally excited about it! :biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. gorgeous!! congrats!!

3. thanks! need to learn more about this brand bc i am liking it!

4. Very nice! Great choice and congrats. Many more YSL to come :smile:

5. Beautiful! It was meant to be!

6. you got a zippy hobo! i love the ease of this bag.... it carries a lot and is comfortable to wear. congrats!

7. Great find! Congrats!

8. Congrats! Such a good buy, a classic indeed :smile:

9. Hey, we're bag twins! This has become my fave bag of all! It's so soft, functional, easy to carry, and I get lots of compliments on it. The color is really versatile too; I can wear it with anything and everything.

Congrats!

10. beautiful, congrats, it sia great bag :smile:

11. Thank u!!! I love it :smile:

12. Congrats!!! I have this bag in black (my first YSL - and NOT my last), and I adore it!!! Great buy!!!

If they made it in red I would seriously buy it again - it's brilliant!!!

Does anyone know if YSL will be doing this one in more colors in the future?

13. I don't know but that'd be awesome! I wanna get another one too and red would be a great color!

14. red would be fabulous!! and don't forget electric blue! I'd be happy with that marine blue color that the easy came in recently.

15. i love this style, i have seen it at saks, beautiful especially in dark grey, gorgeous

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice