My 1st YSL & I’m in LOVE!

1. #1 Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    IMG_3488.jpg IMG_3489.jpg

I know she’s simple yet she’s also classy & elegant, and that’s my style!

2. So beautiful! Congratulations. You will love the wallet on chain, so practical and stylish!

PurseCrazyGal likes this.
  3. Thanks sweetie! I already do! And you are correct. Also has more room in it than my Chanel WOC. So that’s def a plus!

4. Beautiful! This one is currently on my wishlist!!

5. Thanks doll and it was on mine also. Hehe

6. Congrats on your YSL. I have a few and they are my favorite bag over some of the more popular brands. Looks classy, well-made without being common (LV) or overly protective, like with Chanel.

Sparklemum88 and PurseCrazyGal like this.
  7. Thanks girlll! I’m with ya on that one. Alotta LV’s our there and although I love my Chanel’s, this YSL does something a lil diff for me.

8. Wow it’s gorgeous! How did you double up the straps on the woc? Is this the large size?

9. CONGRATS !!!

beauiful bag! I have the same and looooooove it! so pratical, classy and stylish! get all the time compliments for it ! enjoy your pretty new bag :heart:

10. Awww thanks I’m not sure what size. She’s 9L x 5.5 H. So small or med.

I take the chain & criss-cross it and stick it under the flap and walla.... double strap!

11. Thank ya Luv!

She sure is. I agree w/ ya 100%! I’ve gotten a bunch of compliments also. Haha I already am and I def will for yrs to come!

12. That is all kinds of FAB!! Love black with silver hardware. Enjoy!!!

13. Hiii again.

It’s a couple inches longer than my Chanel WOC & almost the size of my medium flap. So I’m gonna say medium?

14. Thanks sooo much ElenaTS!

15. Lovely! I want one so bad now. I bought a mulberry Darley in the sale but now I want this again!

Do you know if it comfortably sits under your arm when doubling up the handles?