My 1st weekender and she's a keeper!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!!!!!!! This is it~ she is a keeper!!! My weekender came about an our ago and I am so thrilled!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I had an emerald but black as usual was calling my name!!! It's F/W '06 and it seriously has the best leather ever!!! It is so wrinkly and super smooshy soft and so thick!!!:heart: I think I am definitely going to use it as an everyday bag and not just for travel!!! I am so happy and I can't believe she is mine!!! Now I have a weekender to love!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

3. Whoa the leather on that bag looks TDF!!!! Congrats its beautiful!!

4. Holy crap! That's the best leather I've ever seen on a weekender! zac - you got SUCH great bags and this new baby is no exception!! Congrats!! My jaw literally dropped at the pics!!

5. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    Congrats Zac !!!
    This bag is really gorgeous !! And the leather seems TDF !!!
    I'm sure this first WE won't be the last ;)

6. WOW

:drool::drool::drool:

7. oh lordy!!!!! that is one awesome-looking weekender!!!!!! you really scored BIG TIME, zac-sweetie!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

8. wooohooo congrats Zacorey!!! The leather just looks amazing! I love the weekenders! They are HUGE but great!!! xx Modelling pics please!!!

9. zacorey congratulations :party:
    wow.... the leather is soooo AMAZING!!!! :drool:

10. Thank you everyone!!! I think I'm really just floored by how much I love this bag!!! I personally think the original owner was CRAZY to give it up!!! LOL~ but sooo very glad she did!!!!:lol:

Thank you all so much for the nicest words!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Luva~ I will take a modeling picture when the weather is better and when I don't look like a mess! It's miserable and raining here!!!! ~ and then I expect to see modeling pics of you and your nan!!!!!!!!!!

11. LOVE IT, Z!!! :yahoo: Wow, that is seriously gorgeous leather. 06 was not an entirely bad year across the board, that's for sure!

12. ^^ OMG, she's stunning zacaroo!!! :nuts:

13. Wow Z, you've got yourself such a gorgeous bag. And the leather is scrumptiously delicious. Congratulations!!

14. Gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Zacorey- the leather on that bag looks incredible! Congratulations!!!!