My 1st weekender and she's a keeper!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
OMG!!!!!!! This is it~ she is a keeper!!! My weekender came about an our ago and I am so thrilled!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I had an emerald but black as usual was calling my name!!! It's F/W '06 and it seriously has the best leather ever!!! It is so wrinkly and super smooshy soft and so thick!!!:heart: I think I am definitely going to use it as an everyday bag and not just for travel!!! I am so happy and I can't believe she is mine!!! Now I have a weekender to love!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC04867.JPG
    DSC04867.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 518
  • DSC04872.JPG
    DSC04872.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 516
Holy crap! That's the best leather I've ever seen on a weekender! zac - you got SUCH great bags and this new baby is no exception!! Congrats!! My jaw literally dropped at the pics!!

Thank you everyone!!! I think I'm really just floored by how much I love this bag!!! I personally think the original owner was CRAZY to give it up!!! LOL~ but sooo very glad she did!!!!:lol:

Thank you all so much for the nicest words!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Luva~ I will take a modeling picture when the weather is better and when I don't look like a mess! It's miserable and raining here!!!! ~ and then I expect to see modeling pics of you and your nan!!!!!!!!!!