My 1st two HH purchases ... I am so excited!

Jul 4, 2007
I have been looking for the perfect tote that I could use for job interviews / work but would also like to carry on a weekend. Thanks to all of you I found the Sonia Tote. I really wanted it in black but didn't want to pay full price. I have bee stalking ebay and one was posted this morning with a BIN of $249.00 (I assume this person got one on sale). Anyway they would except best offers but I didn't want to take a chance so I went for it! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
I can't wait!

Last night when I was looking for Sonia's I found a Hudson Triple Strap Satchel. I know it's an older style but it is new with tags and I got an amazing deal. I have a bit of a back problem thus can't carry bags over my shoulder all the time. This baby is beautiful and looks great on the arm! :yahoo::yahoo:

What can I say except two for less than current retail of the Sonia. I am on a ban now but thats ok as I am so excited about my two beautiful new bags!

Thanks to all of you who helped!:tup::tup:

Congrats!!!! Was the Sonia on the bay black, or did you find another color? And what color is the Hudson triple strap? You'll have to post pics...

The Sonia was black. It was the only one and had only been posted for an hour or so. The hudson triple strap was also black. I am a black bag girl but some of the bright colors for spring are appealing. My next purchase will most likely be something in a bright color! It's going to be a while though.

Or so you think..... MWAH HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!

That's the problem with HH - you think you can resist... you think you can have just one (or two)... but wait and see what happens! :nuts:

Amen, Minnifer.

Congrats, handbag*girl! You got 2 classic and chic bags that will serve you faithfully!!

OMG... you are sooooo going to love both of those bags!!
Please post some pics of the bags and you wearing them when they arrive!!
BIGGEST CONGRATS!!

OMG... you are sooooo going to love both of those bags!!
Please post some pics of the bags and you wearing them when they arrive!!
BIGGEST CONGRATS!!

Thanks so much! It's going to be a while though. One bag is coming from Canada and the seller quoted me 10-15 days. Groan. I can't wait though ... so excited. Dance of joy! :yahoo:

Congrats handbag*girl!!! I own the Sonia in Cordovan and in Ruby and love both of them. You've made great choices for your work/wknd bags:yes:!!! I've always liked the Hudson Triple Satchel, so you're lucky for getting that one as well. Enjoy your new bags!!! BTW, although you've mentioned that you're on a ban.... I am positive that your HH collection will grow in no time;)

Congrats! Those sound like awesome bags. I'm sure you'll learn though that when you say you're done with HH for "a while" that can usually be measured by number of days! :rolleyes: They have so many gorgeous bags and accessories!