My 1st Treesje! Ms. Mini Asher..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday my new bag arrived!:yahoo: I was so excited to see if I was a fan IRL and not just in pics.. When I was finished unwrapping her and looked her up and down it took me just a few minutes to realize just how perfect she was for me:love:.. I am used to Rebecca Minkoff Morning after Minis and compared to that bag the Mini Asher is a tad bit smaller in size on the outside(which is a good thing for me). Yet just as roomy on the inside! At the end of the day~
    I LOVE IT!
    [​IMG]

2. Ooh.. let me see!!!

3. Yes LR glad you're here!!

4. [​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Oh no... not the tease of a reveal!!!!

Edit: HAHAHA. right when i clicked post I saw the other pics. The purple looks gorgeous!!! I love the idea of a Mini Asher :smile:

7. Oh, this purple is beautiful!!! I can see why you love it. Maybe you could post modeling pics at some point?? I'd love to see the size in relation to a regular asher.

Congrats!! And, I agree...we both have a new designer to obsess over!! :biggrin:

8. Gorgeous! I've been eyeing this exact bag! Love this shade of purple, congrats! Do you think you could post some comparison shots with the MAM? I'm dying to know how it sizes up! ;)

9. oh.. i love it! gunmetal hardware!!!

10. Thank you guys! Without you I wouldn't have found this brand...
    I will post mod pics in the next day or so...promise...
    Sunlit I will go take some comparison pics right now.....

11. Congrats, glad to hear you love it! Ooh, that's interesting that it feels as roomy as the MAM on the inside too, as I thought it'd feel a bit smaller... Shoot, I can feel my resolve weakening! :Push:

12. Mini Asher VS. MAM
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. And last are pics of the inside.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The zippers on each side open to big pockets..
    [​IMG]

:peace:

14. YAYY! Thank you so much babe, it's bigger than I thought! Looks perfect! :love:

15. I love it. These little Ashers are so cute and a great size. I probably will get a Studded cognac when they come out.