My 1st Tiffany - the Voile

DaynaLouisLoo

Apr 18, 2008
Singapore
here's my first Tiffany... a gift from my hubby to celebrate our first baby, the love of our lives :heart::heart::heart:

the definition of Voile from the web is -- A light, plain-weave, sheer fabric of cotton, rayon, silk, or wool used especially for making dresses and curtains.

curtains sound so un-glam and old fashion

but anyhow, I love what Voile stands for, like an antique lace... more precious with time... :shame:

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

DaynaLouisLoo

Apr 18, 2008
Singapore
Thanks everyone... here're some photos.
Btw, my gal & my Voile are over 2 years old now :heart::heart::heart: time flies!

Not a clear pic but this was taken when I was 4 mths with my gal... felt like a balloon then but gosh, this orange top is now a little tight :shame:
I'll try to take some clearer hand pics next week... left my Voile at my mom's place oops!!! for shame!!!

I got myself these matching Voile earrings a year later without hubby's knowledge ;). To him, Tiffany's for very special occasions only... no way!!

Attachments