My 1st Sabrina

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
My 1st Sabrina! I found this pretty bag and was not sure if it is too large for me or not. I usually carry medium shoulder bags. I hope to find a small one to compare.
Any suggestions on a purse organizer to add structure? I took the cardboard bottom out of my coach shopping bag in inserted it in the bag. It kept the contents from sinking in the bottom.

Madison Sabrina Patent Leather (Large)
Style 12948 - Color Camel - Retail $698
Patent Leather with Gold Hardware
Interior Zip Pocket and 2 Multi-function Pockets
Double Handles with 5 1/4" drop
Detachable Chain Detail Strap 19 3/4"
15"(L) X 9"(H) X 5 3/4"(W)

Last edited:
picture.php

Congrats!!!!
The Camel Patent Sabrina is Lovely!!!!! I have the Plum Patent Sabrina and Tan Sabrina! (Both in large!) I debated but did buy the small Cranberry Sabrina too!!!!
I think the bag looks great on you!!!! I would keep her!!!!
I like that you can carry her by the handles like a satchel or use the long strap as well!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

She is great! I think you made a great choice, and you will like the Large. My Sabrina is small, and she's so small that I only use her as an evening bag now.

I have Purse 2 Go organizers for my bags - I think the medium size would work well for a large Sabrina. I have one in my Hailey and it just fits.

haha, the tote idea is awesome. Never thought of that. Congrats on your first Sabrina! She is beautiful. I always loved the patent Sabrina's. She looks like a great size and not big on you at all. Enjoy!

Congrats!! I could kick myself now because I passed on the camel Sabrina. I got the plum patent, but in the small. I love the patent for rainy days, so carefree. Silly me, I didn't care for the hunter green interior of the camel. dumb me.....

It looks GREAT on you!!! So classy

Ok, I removed the shoulder strap because I did not like it getting snapped onto the bottom of the bag. It would just get dirty under the bag. So, I put strap inside the bag and connected the sides to the o-ring.

Ok, I removed the shoulder strap because I did not like it getting snapped onto the bottom of the bag. It would just get dirty under the bag. So, I put strap inside the bag and connected the sides to the o-ring.

oh my that is so so lovely and i am so so happy for you:yahoo:
i think she is the right size for you , and that camel has that lovely green inside,

time for a happy dance!!!
have a greatday and sing===== Saaaaaah brreeeeennnnaa! lol

i dont even bother putting the shoulder strap under the bag, the strap is out and ready for when to plop her on my shoulder