My 1st RMs!

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
I've posted these in another thread but here they are... tell me what you think! Night or black/ Gold Crackle and Ruby/ White Dot. I believe the Ruby is from the pre-spring line and the Night from Spring. The leathers on these slouch beautifully and the mesh on the Ruby is actually made of leather. So, maybe the mesh on the Morning Afters are leather as well...? Not a connoiseur... but learning.

Attachments

• Night:Gold.jpg
    Night:Gold.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 62
  • Ruby:WhiteDot.jpg
    Ruby:WhiteDot.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 75
I've posted these in another thread but here they are... tell me what you think! Night or black/ Gold Crackle and Ruby/ White Dot. I believe the Ruby is from the pre-spring line and the Night from Spring. The leathers on these slouch beautifully and the mesh on the Ruby is actually made of leather. So, maybe the mesh on the Morning Afters are leather as well...? Not a connoiseur... but learning.

Very pretty, I especially like the black and gold one!

Linda

OMG Love the red one!! Totally reminds me of Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket (which I have btw and wear proudly). Hope the comparison didn't kill the bag for you. haha
Guess I just added another one to my list of wants.

THANKS everyone!

OMG Love the red one!! Totally reminds me of Michael Jackson's Thriller jacket (which I have btw and wear proudly). Hope the comparison didn't kill the bag for you. haha
Guess I just added another one to my list of wants.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it! I fell in love with its 80's vibe, had to have it!

On a side note... I just won the Night Blue MAB on Ebay!!! Yeah!! I've been looking for a good price on this color and it seems to be sold out everywhere. I was totally bummed until I saw it by chance on the e. Had to have it, even at almost the full price.... That pretty much covers Christmas, my birthday, and my wedding anniversary...eesh.

THANKS everyone!

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it! I fell in love with its 80's vibe, had to have it!

On a side note... I just won the Night Blue MAB on Ebay!!! Yeah!! I've been looking for a good price on this color and it seems to be sold out everywhere. I was totally bummed until I saw it by chance on the e. Had to have it, even at almost the full price.... That pretty much covers Christmas, my birthday, and my wedding anniversary...eesh.

I was watching that auction, that bag is GORGEOUS!!! :heart:

Linda

^^ I was watching that auction as well. Congrats. Ooh and if you ever see another Jackson bag let me know. I'd be all over it!!! I think that's moved up to my no. 2 want for today. I still want the steady in ocean so badly though. Crossing my fingers to win it in the monthly drawing. I'm sure that's going to happen.

Thanks, Linda, I hope it's pristine. I may have to put it up for auction if it ain't. B/c I'm a maniac when it comes to details.

Deeliciouz, I love it! MJ is my hero!

Sango, I'll be on the look-out for ya.

^^OMG I had not! That's too funny! At least now I know I'm not insane! Or at the very least that I'm not alone in my insanity! Thanx Dee. Now help me find one! Except I think I still want the Ruby/White Dot that Crazy got - love that contrast.

I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for you! You never know, maybe they will offer some at the Gilt Sale, right? ;) I just hope you can grab one!

I'll patrol ebay for ya though! :police: