My 1st reveal in 4 years

Oct 24, 2006
Hello all!
In the past 4 years, I hadn't really been into LV. Last year I saw the Montaigne BB online in Black and I thought "whoa I really like that bag". I actually forgot about it and was lusting over other brands. I dabbled in a few other brands, but then I walked into LV 2 weeks ago and saw this bag in the new Taupe Glace color & the MM size. I thought that this was the BB, but when I heard that this was the MM I was like "whoa... i wonder how tiny the bb is." and I was in love at first sight. :love: It reminds me of that taupe/beige color Chanel came out with recently-- light enough for summer, but taupe-y enough for fall/winter. A perfect neutral. I saw this bag in black, and i liked it, but it didn't make my heart sing like the taupe glace color. I kept stalking it online, and was also considering the Speedy b 25 in that color, but I have a lot of speedies.
Man oh man, this bag was expensive. I think i might have shed a tear when I swiped my card. hahahaha. my first "big girl bag purchase". (I remember when the neverfull first came out in 2006/2007 and it was max 650 dollars for a GM. :rolleyes: Time flies!!)
Oh well!! TREAT YO SELF. :drinks: Thanks for letting me share my new baby.
unnamed.png

Huge congrats!!! I have this bag in the Taupe from some time ago, it still looks absolutely brand new and I love it to bits and get so many compliments when I carry her! The colour really is the perfect neutral, goes with anything, anytime.