My 1st reveal at TPF. Anybody wants to join me?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was on a family getaway at Hampton for the 4th of July week. I got a call from my sweet SA that she has something waiting for me back in NJ. I was so excited but still had 4 more days until I get back. I was a little nervous when I got stuck on a highway with heavy traffic with accidents on the way back. Oh, no! I really needed to pick it up on Saturday since no store opens on Sundays around my town. I was so happy walking into my boutique & the pretty things finally came home with me. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468185309.103866.jpg

appl and Hermezzy like this.
  2. Ohhhhh Kelly, rodeo and twilly???

3. I'm here, Kelly, bag charm (boot?) and twilly are my guesses.

4. Wow front row seat section with MrsOwens3 and IF !!:drinks:

MSO13 likes this.
  5. I had chip error on my credit card & the manager told me they're not allow to swipe instead. She said, we can also take cash. I don't know anyone who carries 10K around... I only use 1 credit card so I had to bring in my husband who was relaxing at home with kids but he was happy to do that for me, I think... ;)

appl and Drdev like this.
  6. This is very exciting! Looks like a twilly, kelly, and gavroche/pochette?

7. A twilly, wallet, and bag.

8. So excited to do this. I'm gonna start with cute little box first. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468186863.773724.jpg

9. Rodeo PM in Bleu Celeste/ Craie/ Malachite
    My 1st PM rodeo, finally~
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468189117.748856.jpg

10. Congrats. Lovely color.

11. The second box gives a little clue about what's to come in the big box. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468190840.602328.jpg

Txoceangirl likes this.
  12. Lovely - can't wait to see the other two :biggrin:

13. Twilly 'Carre en Boucles' ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468191013.927235.jpg

calflu likes this.
  14. Here comes the big box! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468191303.171920.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468191318.401891.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468191333.578965.jpg

15. kelly?!! hurry open!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice