My 1st reveal - 8 bags in 4 weeks!!

rougevolupte

Jun 7, 2010
Hello ladies! This is my very first reveal over on this forum, and I have 8 bags to reveal all at once. Yes, I've been bitten by the RM bug and have been on a bit of a mad shopping spree lately. I don't think I've ever bought so many bags in such a short span of time, and the scary thing is I don't think I'm done yet! lol So the bag that started it all was the Made in NY BBW MAM. I'd decided that I wanted a classic black bag that would go with everything. Unfortunately the Made in NY bags were on preorder, and in my impatience, I ended up getting 8 bags!

Since early January, this is what I've bought:
- Black Cat/Hot Pink Devote
- Sunshine MAB
- Paperwhite/Brown Basketweave MAB
- Navy MAM
- Burnt Orange (I think!) MAM
- Red MAM with RG HW
- Purple Haze Zip MAM
- And my absolute favorite... Grape Alligator MAM

Here are pics of them all, hastily taken with my phone because my little ones are awake and I didnt have time to take proper pictures!

View attachment 2049926

View attachment 2049927

image-426359191.jpg

image-1874922161.jpg

image-2461215923.jpg

(Not too sure what the official color of this bag is. The seller thinks it could be Burnt Orange but isn't sure)

image-2330062514.jpg

image-4119672259.jpg

image-588037218.jpg

That's it! A big thanks to the ladies here, many of whom I randomly PM'd to ask their opinions on certain bags :smile: Thanks for letting me share!

What a wonderful collection! Enjoy them -- you chose a magnificent assortment of colors!

I'm partial to the purples but the burnt orange one has an amazing texture and slouch to it, the worn-in look will be amazing. I happen to think the more distressed the look, the more amazing it is against the body.

Lovely additions!! The orange one is called the new Tangerine MAM - I can see the newer zipper pull.....(with the new strap design, extremely pliable soft leather, and brown X lining). Burnt Orange (much older leather) has the old blue/white striped lining and has pretty thick/tough cow leather. It did not come with a strap (it was a SS leather).

I see your wishlist! I just sold (2) that are on there! It was hard to let them go ....MAgenta Croc and Raisin GGH City.

I love all of your Morning After purchases! That purple haze is beautiful! So is the Tangerine!!

Hello ladies! This is my very first reveal over on this forum, and I have 8 bags to reveal all at once. Yes, I've been bitten by the RM bug and have been on a bit of a mad shopping spree lately. I don't think I've ever bought so many bags in such a short span of time, and the scary thing is I don't think I'm done yet! lol So the bag that started it all was the Made in NY BBW MAM. I'd decided that I wanted a classic black bag that would go with everything. Unfortunately the Made in NY bags were on preorder, and in my impatience, I ended up getting 8 bags!

Since early January, this is what I've bought:
- Black Cat/Hot Pink Devote
- Sunshine MAB
- Paperwhite/Brown Basketweave MAB
- Navy MAM
- Burnt Orange (I think!) MAM
- Red MAM with RG HW
- Purple Haze Zip MAM
- And my absolute favorite... Grape Alligator MAM

Here are pics of them all, hastily taken with my phone because my little ones are awake and I didnt have time to take proper pictures!

View attachment 2049926

View attachment 2049927

View attachment 2050058

View attachment 2050060

View attachment 2050061

(Not too sure what the official color of this bag is. The seller thinks it could be Burnt Orange but isn't sure)

View attachment 2050062

View attachment 2050064

View attachment 2050071

That's it! A big thanks to the ladies here, many of whom I randomly PM'd to ask their opinions on certain bags :smile: Thanks for letting me share!