My 1st Reveal ~*~*~ 1st Chanel for Bday!

ElectricONE65

May 30, 2012
Hi All - I hope you had a wonderful weekend. After 3 years of thinking about getting a Chanel bag, I finally took the plunge. Who knew there were so many types of Chanel bags?!?!?!? So after much internal debate… about a purse (cuz it’s a purse for gods sake)… I found, “The ONE.” She met my criteria of: classic elements, practical use, color, price, size and of course availability… oh, and on this journey… I discovered a few more bags that I’d LOVE to own one day. But for now - - - introducing my very first Chanel bag. #happiness

Attachments

• TT1IMG_0346 (1).JPG
    TT1IMG_0346 (1).JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 602
  • TT2IMG_0347.JPG
    TT2IMG_0347.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 598
  • TT3IMG_0348.JPG
    TT3IMG_0348.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 594
Hi All - I hope you had a wonderful weekend. After 3 years of thinking about getting a Chanel bag, I finally took the plunge. Who knew there were so many types of Chanel bags?!?!?!? So after much internal debate… about a purse (cuz it’s a purse for gods sake)… I found, “The ONE.” She met my criteria of: classic elements, practical use, color, price, size and of course availability… oh, and on this journey… I discovered a few more bags that I’d LOVE to own one day. But for now - - - introducing my very first Chanel bag. #happiness
very nice and classy