My 1st Prada!

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's the first time I bought a designer bag without even knowing of it and researching about it first.
    I saw this Prada Corsaire in Olive at Neiman Marcus yesterday. I'll post mod shots soon but I'm just so excited to share.

It's the perfect size, weight and the strap is so comfy on my shoulder, I love this bag! I did take the fringe off as it's a bit much for me, lol.
    20180524_135508.jpg 20180524_135528.jpg 20180524_135422.jpg

2. Congrats on your beautiful bag!

taho likes this.
  3. Thank you!

4. Nice bag

taho likes this.
  5. Please let us know how you like the bag so far?

6. I just got my first Prada (the Etiquette tote in black) today as well! I've loved so many bags from Prada but finally pulled the trigger. It is absolutely divine. Might have to acquire in white as well !

Attached Files:

Vana Doe likes this.
  7. I must say, Prada has stepped up their game and creating some very nice pieces. cq5dam.web.white.2560x2560.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice