My 1st Non-preloved LV!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hubby bought me a damier Neverfull mm from the lv online store. I was thinking about this bag forever. I was worried about the peeling/cracking of the handle. I decided to give it a try since I love the style so much. Hubby was actually rushing me to make up my mind because he was worried about the price increase. Well... Here it is. My first brand new lv. All my other 3 lvs are preloved in excellent condition. :smile:

I also noticed a tiny imperfection on the side string. The reason we chose to order online is because the bag will be new from the warehouse. Maybe I am just being picky? Can u guys take a look at it or me? (last pic, tiny light brow dot) It is too silly to exchange for another one? Just sent the pic to hubby. He said I can exchange it. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous, congrats! But I think I would exchange, especially since the issues are with the handles/ leather anyway, so it might get worse. If it doesn't bother you though, keep and enjoy :smile: its lovely

3. Congrats on your first brand new LV! I think I would exchange. Your reasoning for ordering online is a big part of why I buy online too. I want it to be as close to perfect as possible. Don't feel silly for wanting a brand new product to be in brand new condition!

4. Congratulations! I would exchange.

5. Oh, I also experienced my first online purchase this month and the back pocket of the cles was sewn at an angle but I'm keeping it due to seeing others of worse quality, so if I send it back I might end up with a worse one! But it is so frustrating, things should be perfect, not have defects/ flaws :sad:

6. Congrats! I have this bag and love it! Like the others have said I would exchange it.

7. Hubby said I should if it bothers me and it is not cheap. Talking to the lv rep on the phone. She is super nice and calling my local lv store for me.

8. I so agree!!! I bought my husband a keychain for Valentine's Day (from the store) about 3 weeks ago and they boxed it up and I never looked at it. I just happened to look at it last week and there were scratches on the back! It will get scratched eventually but for $310 for a keychain...it needs to be perfect! I exchanged it but I am getting tired of having to do this...the LV store is 45 minutes from my house and it's a pain when you have no other reason to make the drive.

9. Think will go to the store and check the bag thoroughly. Sigh. I am a little disappointed since I was planning to use it tomorrow for a dinner.

10. The lady said the manager will look at it. I hope they won't give me a hard time. :sad:

11. It's lovely but I also agree with the other ladies, exchange it.

I hope they don't give you a hard time too.

12. Totally agree. Why isn't it perfect? I should be over the moon right now. Now I am just feeling a little sad. I guess I am having 1st world problem.

13. It's such a pain, my local store doesn't have the cles so I can't exchange but I'd rather keep this than go through the whole process of re-packaging and sending it back etc. I think I'll only buy from a store when I'm already in the area and can fully inspect the item! Glad you got the issue sorted though!

14. I know, it's annoying. But I guess the quality control really isnt as good or as rigorous as it used to be. Hopefully you can get an exchange and be fully happy with your next one! Good luck, I'm sure they won't give you a hard time. Make sure your next one is perfect :smile:

15. They won't....be nice but firm. You want a different one and that's all you really need to say.:smile: