My 1st Miu Miu coffer in black! <333

sassification

♡ embrace minimalism
O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Hi babes, just thought i'll share my joy of this weekend with you! :smile: I finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy got my dream bag!

photo.jpg

However, one question, how would you girls clean/polish the metallicc lock areas?

I've heard people saying use Brasso, or silver cleaning cloth, but i'm afraid to try.. any suggestions?

;)

Wohooo, CONGRATS!!! I love the Coffer. You can use Autosol on a polishing clothe & go around the metal parts. Brass shines nicely with it & it will continue to be fuss free for a while. BUT I've only used it with brass parts I use in my jewellery work, have yet to try on the hardware on my Coffer.

Thanks sweetie!! :smile: It's really soooo soft!

At first i had my jitters about a lambskin coffer, i always thought i'll get the calfskin one - but no regrets! It's soo soft and i just fell in love!

I'm going to get an Apple conditioner for it.. ! :woohoo:

pinkboudoir:
By Autosol, i guess its the same thing as what we call Brasso here.. I went to scout for it in the afternoon, and did some cleaning.. It was tough trying to avoid the leather but you're right! It really worked! The shine is SOOO Much better now! U can try it when the time comes ;)

Twinklette, original suede is not lambskin right..? I am drooling over the coffers in seude but i have ZERO confidence in maintaining them.. :S

Good luck in your quest~! My next wish list is the bow satchel mini.. but.. i need luck to convince ppl around me i still need another bag..haha!

p/s: my damier speedy is looking quite sad in the background! LOL

Black nappa coffer is a classic. Awesome buy!!!!

Try using the silver polising cloth instead of brasso. The latter is too dangerous. I'm not a very careful person thus the cloth is a better option. GL.