My 1st MFF bag buy that's a keeper - Fell hard for the TATTERSALL Satchel *Pic hvy*

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I'm going to preface by saying that I love to shop at the Coach Factory outlet to see what delete FP bags/accessories have arrived. I stalk Coach.com and have a mental list of items that I like and hope to see them come to the outlet for the best deal. I haven't really come across a MFF bag or accessory that I like enough to buy - please don't get me wrong - I think MFF bags are nice but I really appreciate the added details on the FP bags and if I can get a wish list FP delete bag at outlet price, I'm a very happy lady.

Last night, I went and fell HARD for the MFF Tattersall satchel. So much that I had to get the matching wallet and wristlet (not typically me since I'm not a matchy matchy person). They had them in shopper/tote/crossbody styles as well but the satchel design was what grabbed me. It's similar to the size of an LV Montorgueil PM and has front (zipped) and back (magnetic closure) outer pockets which I love for my keys/phone. I actually prefer this Tattersall design to the one from retail a few years back because it doesn't have that thick strip of color at the middle.

You can dress up the satchel too with scarfs/fobs and it gives it a different look. I was deciding between 2 scarves but eventually picked the one in the pic since I think it brings out the goldtones of the bag without taking the attention from the Tattersall design.

If you want to get this design with the accesories, I urge you to get it ASAP. The SA said they got it in on Wednesday and they predict it'll fly by the end of the weekend ( I know that's sales talk but I wouldn't be surprised if it does).

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

coachaholic15

hopelessly addicted
Aug 13, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I feel the same way about MFF, I've always only bought FP deletes at the outlet. I like the finer details on a bag too. I've always wanted something in the tattersall and so far I'm loving this bag! I really like the satchel and all your matching accessories, it's too cute! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the satchel?

Congrats on a lovely purchase!! I think the scarf you chose is absolutely perfect too!

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Canada
Very pretty, congrats! The lining is yummy. I love walking into an outlet, you never know what you might see! Any chance of modelling pics?

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I feel the same way about MFF, I've always only bought FP deletes at the outlet. I like the finer details on a bag too. I've always wanted something in the tattersall and so far I'm loving this bag! I really like the satchel and all your matching accessories, it's too cute! If you don't mind me asking, how much was the satchel?

Congrats on a lovely purchase!! I think the scarf you chose is absolutely perfect too!
I don't mind at all. The satchel was $99 USD. Style # F19177. They recently change the pricing at this outlet. No more coupons at the door. For MFF, the price on the sign is the final price. FP deletes are 50% off red-marked price.

toby11

O.G.
Feb 23, 2009
Dallas
It's beautiful and the lining color is perfect! I have a weird question -- how does the bag smell? The last round of MFF Tattersall i looked at had a strong chemical smell that decided me against them (I'm sensitive to smells) ... Hoping this round is better because they're even cuter. TIA!

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
USA
Wow! Lots of lovely Tattersall !!! Factory MFF styles are improving.
Does satchel fit over the shoulder?

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
Very pretty, congrats! The lining is yummy. I love walking into an outlet, you never know what you might see! Any chance of modelling pics?
Ok, I'll take some modeling pic and post here ;) Stay tuned!

Really cute! Love the set!
How big were the totes? Theyre usually smaller than I like.
Sorry, I don't have the dimensions for the totes but IMHO the totes and shoppers were too small for a what I would typically like size-wise for a tote and shopper.

It's beautiful and the lining color is perfect! I have a weird question -- how does the bag smell? The last round of MFF Tattersall i looked at had a strong chemical smell that decided me against them (I'm sensitive to smells) ... Hoping this round is better because they're even cuter. TIA!
I love the lining too!! makes me smile when I open the bag. My bag doesn't have any smell.

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
Wow! Lots of lovely Tattersall !!! Factory MFF styles are improving.
Does satchel fit over the shoulder?
Here are some modeling pics of the satchel on the crook of the elbow and on the shoulder. I have 1 pic of the wristlet as well. For reference, I'm 5ft 1", size 14 so no skinny gal with thin arms here and it fits on my shoulder comfortably. Like with any 2 strap bags, I cross the outer strap under ther inner strap so it doesn't fall over the shoulder. Hope the pics help!!

Attachments

vani

Feb 24, 2008
I have the original tattersal tote with the pink heritage stripe going down the middle...but this one is gorgeous too and it looks soooooo good on you!!! I like how you can fit it over your shoulder too.

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I have the original tattersal tote with the pink heritage stripe going down the middle...but this one is gorgeous too and it looks soooooo good on you!!! I like how you can fit it over your shoulder too.
Thanks for the compliment. It's a great looking bag!