My 1st MBMJ! woohoo!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited! Today is my birthday and DH surprised me with my first MBMJ bag - the Faridah! This is the most comfortable shoulder bag I've ever carried. I love how soft the leather is and all the pockets make it so organized. I just love it!!! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Happy Birthday! Congrats on your new Faridah!!!

3. That is a beautiful bag! :drool: Congrats!!

4. :balloon:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:balloon: Happy birthday to you, oh happy birthday to you, happy birthday DEAR CROCHETBELLA happy birthday to you! :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

(Gorgeous bag!)

5. Thank you all so much! :flowers::flowers::flowers:

6. :flowers:Happy Birthday!:flowers:

Enjoy your great gift!:smile:

7. i LOVE the colouR! it's perfect for spring! happy birthday!

8. another bday! happy birthady to you! i love your new bag. cream colored bags are so pretty. :love:

9. So pretty! You just made me super excited to receive my Faridah in the mail (i'm getting the grass)

10. HAPPY BDAY & congrats on the present.

11. happy birthday! its gorgeous

12. congrats! the bag looks GREAT

13. LOVE IT!!!! GOOD HUSBAND...can he give mine a call? On Valentines day I recieved crest whitestrips - seriously! Nothing like a trip to Walgreens to say I LOVE YOU!

14. Wow, very nice!! Congrats!!! Very good husband indeed!!!

15. happy birthday! I'd put a smiley face balloon, but I can't work out how to do one!

your faridah is gorgeous! I haven't seen one in cream before