My 1st MAM and 2nd RM purse :)

Feb 26, 2014
Hi RM buddies! 😊 Just got back from our local post office and brought home with me my much-awaited MAM, an older version that has the blue and white stripes for the interior lining. Scored it off ebay, listed as new with tags (so this is an old stock), so let's see how it looks as I am also nervous if it's as gorgeous as I hoped it to be. If it's not a keeper, I can return it without problem (well, I'll just have to shoulder return shipping).

Let's do this together, shall we? :smile:

Attachments

• 1407891137944.jpg
    1407891137944.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 337
Well, obviously the box was opened by the customs staff/officer before I did and unfortunately, I got taxed :sad: Well, I'm hoping this bag will be worth the wait AND the money :smile:

Attachments

• 1407891451610.jpg
    1407891451610.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 345
nice find
I don't think you'd find many bags of this vintage that haven't been used
Can't tell what color....dark brown?
Yes these bags are a bit heavy but not terribly so. Fine for everyday use, I think, but maybe if you were going to be carrying all day, you'd want to take something lighter.

Got a little bit of internet problem there.. Sorry dears if it took me a little while to get back :smile:

Anyway, I love the siggy hardware (special thanks to msd_bags for educating me on RM terminologies 😙 ). I love how "RM" is engraved on the side hardware as it is hubby and I's initials (My Emilie wallet is hotstamped RM 😊 ) I feel as if this bag was made especially for me 😊💖

Attachments

• 1407892294446.jpg
    1407892294446.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 329
The interior with the metal name plate inside. I think that metal plate makes the bag look more luxurious but hope it won't scratch up my stuff. I guess this brown beauty won't have to fly back to its seller in the US because I love her already 💘

I'd love to do more pics and mod shots but DD and I have an appointment with her pedia in 30 mins! Haha! Just couldn't resist opening her before anything else!

I'll get back to you dears later! If there are comments, I'll be able to read them a little later. Take care RM sisters! Mwuah! God bless! 😙

Attachments

• 1407893157996.jpg
    1407893157996.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 327
Great you like her!! I agree with sdkitty, it's a nice find since it is not everyday you have unused older RM pieces come your way. Congrats again!

Siggy hardware is elegant, isn't it? And I didn't know about you and your hubby's initials. This is really for you! :smile: